- Make sure you download the latest version of zoom: https://zoom.us/download
- Get a headset (headphones with built-in microphone).
During the meeting/webinar:
- Choose the right language channel: if you speak English, please select the channel "English"
- Use your headset and speak clearly into the microphone.
- Please turn on your camera unless specifically requested not to do so. This is especially important if a recording is planned.
- Make sure you're not sitting with your back to a window. The light source should be on the side or in front of you.
- Please turn off your microphone when you are not speaking.